Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome is a condition that affects up to 20% of women worldwide. This condition is also one of the most common causes of infertility in women today. PCOS can be a difficult condition for many women, as there aren’t very many conventional options available besides birth control and metformin. Many women with PCOS experience:
Symptoms of PCOS:
- Hair loss in frontal area of scalp or temples
- Hair growth on upper lip and chin
- Weight gain
- Acne, oily skin and hair
- Irregular periods or no periods for months at a time
- Water retention
Clinical Signs of PCOS:
- Cysts on ovaries, found on ultrasound
- High LH in relation to FSH, the signals from the brain to female organs
- High testosterone
- High blood sugar and/or insulin
Treatments we offer
Our naturopathic medical clinic specifically focuses in women with the signs and symptoms of PCOS. Many women with PCOS are interested in how they can address their PCOS symptoms and condition naturally without the use or need for prescription medications. Naturopathic treatment options for PCOS offers therapies geared toward addressing the root causes of the various PCOS symptoms.
Our clinic offers:
- 1 hour initial appointment
- 30-minute follow-up appointments
- Comprehensive lab work
- Personalized medicine tailored to each patient’s needs
- Holistic, naturopathic care: we treat our patients as a whole person. We understand that your health is determined
- by how each organ system functions and our assessments are comprehensive to provide you with the best care and results.
Schedule Your Free PCOS Discovery Session
Call 480.648.1534 or Schedule Online Below!
4 Tips for PCOS Hormone Balance.
Gain access to Dr. Barraza’s 4 Tips to overcoming PCOS symptoms.
The benefits of naturopathic PCOS treatments include:
- Decrease in acne, oily skin and hair
- Re-growth of hair in frontal scalp and temples
- Natural weight loss
- Regular, predictable periods
- Natural hormone balance
- Improved mood, decreased stress
- Natural conception, natural fertility
Our naturopathic doctors are here to help you take back your life and feel better than ever. To learn more about our Natural PCOS Treatments: schedule a free consultation or call us today at 480.648.1534.