How Much Does Myers Cocktail Cost?
What Does a Myers' Cocktail Cost?
A Meyers' IV nutritional cocktail will set you back $175 - $250. If you have any further questions or would like to be tested to see if you are a suitable candidate for IV Nutrient Therapy, please schedule an appointment with a reputable IV Nutrient Therapy provider.
Myers' Cocktail Wellbeing Benefits
- Improved Nerve Health Will Help You Battle Fibromyalgia – Vitamin B12 is essential for nerve health, and a deficiency has been linked to nerve damage, which can lead to fibromyalgia. Since fibromyalgia affects the way nerves transmit impulses to muscles, a good dose of Vitamin B12 will help improve nerve health and probably reduce fibromyalgia symptoms.
- Migraine Prevention & Treatment – Tests have shown that migraine sufferers are more likely than others to be magnesium deficient. There is also evidence that it can offer quicker and more powerful relief from an acute migraine attack than a traditional drug.
- Improved Mood and Vitality – Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that controls mood, and Vitamin B12 is needed for serotonin synthesis. Serotonin levels that are stable will assist in mood control. Depression, anxiety, and other mood-related disorders may be prevented by keeping a stable mood.
- Improved Immunity To Colds and Flu – One of the main advantages of a Myers' IV is that it improves your immunity and helps you prevent colds and flu. This is due to the high dose of Vitamin C.
- Improved Memory – Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C deficiency are related to impaired memory and recall abilities. The brain tends to lose neurons that store memories as it ages, resulting in memory loss. While this phase cannot be reversed, it can be delayed with daily Vitamin B12 and High Dose Vitamin C treatments.
- Improves Circulatory System & Blood Health – Good blood is iron-rich and made up of a large number of healthy red blood cells. Vitamin B12 is important for red blood cell development, while Vitamin C helps red blood cells absorb iron and can lower bad cholesterol significantly. Vitamin C deficiency can prevent iron absorption, resulting in anemia.
The History Of The Myers' Cocktail
IV nutrient therapy was the beginning of the Myers' cocktail. Dr. John Myers, a Baltimore physician, used IV nutrients to support patients with a number of symptoms, but he used different vitamins and dosages than we do today. Dr. Alan Gaby took over his job when he died in the 1980s and started supporting Dr. Myers' patients. In honor of the scientist, he changed the ingredients and dosage of the IV treatment and called it the Myers' cocktail. Dr. Gaby has administered over 15,000 Myers' cocktail therapies in the last 15 years. Since then, the procedure has only increased in popularity.
Key Ingredients in the Myers’ Cocktail
- B-Complex Vitamin - B complex contains eight B vitamins that are important for maintaining healthy hair and skin, preventing memory loss, and dealing with stress.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that can help to improve your immune system's efficiency. According to reports, boosting your vitamin C intake will raise your blood antioxidant levels by up to 30%.
- Magnesium Chloride - Aids in the prevention of inflammation and the maintenance of a healthy immune system. Asthma, migraines, and high blood pressure can all be treated with magnesium chloride.
- Calcium Gluconate - It assists in the increase of blood calcium, which is a vital component in the growth of strong bones.
Are You Looking For the Best Nutrient IV Therapy Solution in Gilbert, Arizona?
Atlas Health Medical Group in Gilbert, Arizona specializes in providing Naturopathic / Functional Medicine to the East Valley including Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, San Tan and Queen Creek. We proudly offer Nutrient IV therapy, which is when vitamins, electrolytes, and minerals are infused directly into the bloodstream intravenously. This allows the delivery of the nutrients to bypass the digestive tract and the liver for maximal absorption. IV Vitamin therapy greatly benefits athletes, patients with compromised GI and Immune systems as well as patients with low energy and excess stress. We pride ourselves on setting the standards of patient care and result driven treatments so our patients can return to health and live the life they intended. Contact us today for your first appointment!