LEGOLAND Discovery Center Arizona is located in Chandler, AZ. It's a hands-on experience where you can get up close and personal with your favorite LEGO characters, explore 18 interactive models like Adventure Land and LEGOLAND Castle. Plus they have more than 150 fun games for kids of all ages to enjoy!
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Arizona is located in Chandler, AZ a 40,000-square foot indoor LEGO playground with rides and activities for all ages! This interactive play space has an immersive 4D cinema that will take you on the rollercoaster of your life. Don't worry about getting bored because there are so many attractions to explore including 2 mini amusement park style LEGO ® rides.
Great place to take younger kids
The best place for kids of all ages is Legoland, but it doesn't matter what age you are because there's something here that will keep your interest. You can work with the Lego bricks at one station while a 4D movie plays in another location and then take on two rides before taking part in an interactive virtual reality experience. And if you tire out quickly? No worries! There’s also a gift shop full of kits to put together.
The perfect place to explore with your family
It's not just for kids! You'll find rides, shows, and attractions that are perfect for adults too. Ride the Lego Helicopter or take a boat ride through pirate waters to discover hidden treasure while you're there. Here’s a list of some attractions for you to enjoy at Legoland Discovery Center:
- The Rides at Legoland - one of the best reasons to visit Arizona LEGOLAND Discovery Center. It’s all about the fun! You can find two awesome attractions here: the Kingdom Quest Laser Ride and Merlin’s Apprentice Ride.
- LEGO 4D Cinema - The family will enjoy the movies because scenes such as wind blowing and water spraying are used to make a more realistic experience.
- MINILAND - a Phoenix-themed area in the Arizona LEGOLAND Discovery Center where you can explore famous sites like Sky Harbor Airport, Downtown Phoenix, and Tempe. The attention to detail with LEGO sets makes this educational for kids too! The favorite part of MINILAND has got to be all the western-themed buildings including cowboys, horses, and cactus plants.
- LEGO Factory Tour - After a long day at the LEGO Discovery Center, guests will be given their brick as a souvenir. Guests can expect to make many interesting discoveries on this tour including taking virtual tours of factories and creating different types of figures from LEGOs themselves!
- The LEGO City: Play Zone - The play zone is a jungle of fun. Kids could spend hours climbing, swinging, and running around on these cleverly designed structures that make the whole thing seem like an obstacle course to adventure!
- LEGO Racers: Build and Test - There is also a separate area where children, with the help of their parents, can build race cars out of LEGOS. They then get to go head-to-head on-ramps and see who's car goes faster!
- LEGO DUPLO Farm - This section is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to play. The LEGOS are larger in this area, making them easier to build with than other areas of the museum. There's also a slide that kids will love!
In addition to creating memories together as families or friends while exploring Legoland Discovery Center in Phoenix Arizona; Here are some fun tips you should know before visiting:
- Buy the ticket online.
The best way to save money at the movies is to buy tickets online in advance.
- A great place for kids to go and explore but it's not so much for older kids who want more thrill.
Legoland Discovery Center is a great place for children of all ages to explore. It's fantastic and an exhilarating experience that will thrill young kids, but it may be too easy or not challenging enough for the older ones.
- Your ticket allows you to enter several times.
At LEGOLAND Discovery Center, you can either bring your snacks or eat at the café. But if you are too hungry and don't want to leave for a bite outside of the center then just ask security guards for an exit stamp on your hand so that when you come back in there will be no lines waiting!
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Arizona is a hands-on experience where you can get up close and personal with your favorite LEGO characters, explore 18 interactive models like Adventure Land and LEGOLAND Castle. Plus they have more than 150 fun games for kids of all ages to enjoy! It's an amazing place that will keep the whole family entertained for hours. So come on down to Chandler, AZ today and make some everlasting memories at this spectacular destination!
To find out more about their amenities visit their website at
With an astonishingly strong sense of community and rich heritage, Gilbert is the perfect place to visit. If you’re looking for somewhere new that can offer great food, live music, and exciting art happenings while still maintaining its small-town charm then this should be your next destination. Come join us in Gilbert Arizona!
- The Arizona Boardwalk - Home of America's Most Thrilling Ride!
- Arizona Falls: Nature's Timeless Charm
- The Rose Garden At MCC
- Chandler Museum
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Arizona
- Butterfly Wonderland
- The Science of Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- Desert Breeze Railroad
- Dobbins Lookout
All of these wonderful attractions are located just a short distance from our offices located at 1447 West Elliot Road #103 in Gilbert! Stop by for a visit anytime!