Butterfly Wonderland in Scottsdale is one of the most unique places on earth. A large indoor butterfly conservatory in America, Butterfly Wonderland offers an experience like no other with 3, 000 friendly butterflies and more. There, you can explore an indoor rainforest environment and see live butterflies that are from around the world! The state-of-the-art facility also features a 3D theater for exploring distant landscapes to get up close with these amazing creatures too!
A magical walk around Butterfly Wonderland
In the heart of Arizona lies this magical attraction, home to thousands of butterflies from around the world. Butterflies are a wondrous species that have been able to do one thing better than any other animal on the planet: fly. These creatures offer so much more than just beauty, with many of them serving as indicators for environmental issues such as climate change and pollution. Butterfly Wonderland is an incredible place where you can explore their life cycle through interactive exhibits before being granted access into The Conservatory - home to thousands of these amazing insects from all around the world!
Best things to do in Butterfly Wonderland
A wild butterfly flutters through the sky, landing on a small flower. It might not seem like much but, amazingly, this beautiful creature can survive despite its delicate constitution and how vulnerable they are against other creatures such as birds or animals who want nothing more than to catch them for their pleasure. Don't forget your camera when visiting because you'll be able to take plenty of pictures with these flying beauties!
- the perfect date night spot for those looking to engage in a fun and whimsical experience. Hundreds of colorful butterflies flit from flower to flower, creating an atmosphere that sure captures anyone’s imagination.
- A brilliant kid-friendly attraction that offers the country's largest indoor butterfly pavilion. It will be an exciting time for kids and adults alike!
- This amazing attraction is home to an expansive butterfly pavilion that houses hundreds of species from around the world. A must-see for any nature enthusiast!
- A great place to visit with the family. Children will enjoy feeding and touching the butterflies, while adults can experience their natural beauty up close as they fly from flower to flower.
- The best museum for kids because it offers a fun, education-filled look at butterflies and other insects. Come see this exciting attraction that will keep both your kid's eyes on the screen as well as their mind!
Take a break from the crowd
Butterfly Wonderland in Scottsdale offers visitors the opportunity to enter and exit as long they have a stamp on their hand upon exiting. Take some time after leaving Butterfly Wonderland to visit one of the many restaurants or pubs located within this complex:
- Johnny Rockets for burgers or
- Pangaea Dinosaur Grill for Mediterranean cuisine
- If you want something sweet, Sugar Drop Candy Shop along with Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory offers plenty of delectable treats!
- For souvenirs from your desert trip make sure to check out Arizona Territory Trading Post at Four Peaks Mining Co.
After arriving at Butterfly Wonderland, you are taken to their on-site theater to experience Flight of the Butterflies in 3D. This movie is a great way for visitors interested in learning about butterflies and evolution alike can start off their visit with an educational background before going into more hands-on exhibits like The Butterfly Emergence Gallery where it's possible to see real life examples of all stages that a butterfly goes through from egg larva pupa adult moth or chrysalis.
Rounding out the experience is a Butterfly Treasures gift shop, which offers reasonably priced items for tourists. There's also a small café with some basic food and drink options like salads, sandwiches, snacks.
- Visit a place where you can feel surrounded by butterflies
- Experience the magic of butterflies up close and personal
- Butterfly-related gift items are available at reasonable prices in the shop
- Eat, drink, and relax while admiring the scenery
Butterfly Wonderland is a great place to bring your family for some fun and education. It's an affordable option in the heat of summer, but also provides something for adults who want to learn more about butterflies without traveling too far from home. And it never hurts that they're adding new exhibits all the time! Butterfly Wonderland is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week. or visit their website at https://butterflywonderland.com/ for more information.
With an astonishingly strong sense of community and rich heritage, Gilbert is the perfect place to visit. If you’re looking for somewhere new that can offer great food, live music, and exciting art happenings while still maintaining its small-town charm then this should be your next destination. Come join us in Gilbert Arizona!
- The Arizona Boardwalk - Home of America's Most Thrilling Ride!
- Arizona Falls: Nature's Timeless Charm
- The Rose Garden At MCC
- Chandler Museum
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Arizona
- Butterfly Wonderland
- The Science of Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- Desert Breeze Railroad
- Dobbins Lookout
All of these wonderful attractions are located just a short distance from our offices located at 1447 West Elliot Road #103 in Gilbert! Stop by for a visit anytime!