Park University's official name is Park University. 1875 was the year it was established. Parkville, Missouri is the home of the flagship campus. Mackay Hall is the oldest structure in the city (construction began in 1886, occupied in 1893).
The University's administrative offices and classrooms are located in Mackay Hall, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It began in 1886 with the assistance of students who quarried stone from the school's property, transported it to the site, and assisted in the construction of the building as a way of paying their tuition. Mackay Hall has become the University's icon, with its clock tower overlooking residence halls, classrooms, and other more modern facilities.
Real Estate Holdings: 700 Acres
School Motto: Fides et Labor (Latin for “Faith and Work”)
School Colors: Canary and Wine
School Mascot: Pirates, “Sir George”
Athletic Conference: Heart of America Athletic Conference
Annual Student Headcount (unduplicated): 15,373
Locations: 39 campus centers, our flagship Parkville, MO and our new campus in Gilbert, AZ
Countries Represented: 62
International Students: 244
Faculty: 114 full-time faculty; 813 adjunct faculty nationwide
Number of Degree Programs: 77
- 54 Bachelor’s and 8 Associate
- 14 Master’s
- 1 Specialist
Number of Certificate Programs: 34
- 15 Undergraduate
- 19 Graduate
Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- We expect ACCOUNTABILITY for our actions at all levels, to each other and to Park University.
- We treat all with CIVILITY and RESPECT while being open and honest in our communication.
- We seek EXCELLENCE in all we do, with passionate learning as our highest priority.
- We celebrate GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP through our connected learning and working environment, liberal arts education and community stewardship.
- We embrace INCLUSIVITY that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration.
- We act with INTEGRITY through honesty, efficiency and reliability.
Park University transforms lives through accessible, student-centered, quality higher education.
Park University will meet learners’ needs for a lifetime.
These amazing colleges are just one of the many must-see sights you don’t want to miss in Gilbert, Arizona:
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College - Williams Campus
- Chandler Gilbert Community College - Pecos Campus
- East Valley Medical College
- Communiversity at Queen Creek
- NAU at Mesa Community College 5.0
- Carrington College
- Chandler Gilbert Community College - Sun Lakes Campus
- Pima Medical Institute - East Valley
All of these wonderful colleges are located just a short distance from our offices located at 1447 West Elliot Road #103 in Gilbert! Stop by for a visit anytime!