Bryan University Online is a university that offers online degree programs in Bryan, Arizona. Bryan University Online has been around since the year 2000 and has helped thousands of students get their degrees while maintaining quality standards. Bryan University Online is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA). Bryan University Online strives to provide education that makes the world an easier place through affordable tuition rates, convenient class times, and qualified instructors.
Bryan University Online provides education for most majors such as Business Administration, Psychology, Social Work & Human Services, Criminal Justice Administration, and more! Bryan also offers graduate certificates in Master's level courses like Advanced Management or Health Care Administration.
Since 1940, a legacy of graduate success has been built
It all started when Dr. Bryan Fite began his teaching career. He had always desired to help students succeed and decided that he would do whatever it took to make this dream a reality for future generations of students. It was then that the Bryan Institute came into existence with just $60 and two rented rooms. The vision continued beyond providing an education; Dr. Fite wanted every student who left him better than they were before attending school each day . Over time, Bryan grew but maintained its roots in serving working adults by offering them flexible learning opportunities at night so they could continue their current careers while obtaining their degrees . As Bryan grew further throughout the 20th century, additional programs were offered including degree completion options for those who started but did not finish their college education . Bryan University Online has grown alongside Bryan to fulfill the same mission of making life an easier place for students. Bryan is now one of the largest universities in Texas, with over 50 years of online learning experience and multiple degree programs available 24/7 on Bryan's website . Bryan's online students enjoy the same benefits as traditional students. Bryan is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and offers multiple degree programs at both associate and bachelor levels, including Bryan’s popular Master of Business Administration , Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, Associate Degree for Transfer to Four-Year University/Bachelor's Degree Programs, IT Networking Management Certificates, Human Resource Management Certificate Program and more!
Aid & Scholarships for Students
In Bryan University Online, financial aid is available. There are different types of financial assistance for students who need help with the cost of their education along with a number of scholarship opportunities that can be applied to.
Scholarship Opportunities: Bryan University has scholarships specific to its online courses and programs which give out over $100 million in awards each year. In addition, there are external scholarships from outside sources such as local businesses or organizations. Depending on eligibility requirements some may not require applicants to have been accepted into Bryan College, while others will only consider current Bryan students applying for continuing enrollment at Bryan College. To find all available scholarship information visit their website.
Bryan University Online has different types of Financial Assistance including Bryan College Grants, Bryan Scholarships, and Bryan Loans. All aid is available to students regardless of residency in the United States or a country outside of this area with some having special criteria for international applicants.
Accreditation & Approvals
- Bryan University is committed to providing students with an education that will lead them into the career field of their choice. As part of this commitment, Bryan is currently accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The prestigious ACCSC School of Distinction Award is given to member schools that have shown a commitment to delivering quality educational programs as well as being rigorous about their expectations. Bryan University is one of only a few schools to receive this designation.
- Approved by CAHIIM - The Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education. This accreditation provides a rigorous review process that ensures your programs meet their high standards in order to provide students with the most up-to-date healthcare information available anywhere!
- Approved by the State of Arizona, you can now get your private postsecondary education in Arizona!
- Approved by the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA)! This means it meets a high standard and gives peace of mind that you're doing something right.
Gilbert, Arizona is blessed to be surrounded by some of the state’s most challenging universities. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Benedictine University Mesa
- Bryan University Online
- Park University Gilbert
- The University of Arizona Global Campus
- Arizona State University
- Wilkes University
- Acacia University
- University of Phoenix
- Grand Canyon University
All of these wonderful universities are located just a short distance from our offices located at 1447 West Elliot Road #103 in Gilbert! Stop by for a visit anytime!